Want to work in health?
Get the introductory, practical skills you need towards employment in the Health Sector with our
Introduction to Health Short Course (CHCSS00088 - INDUCTION).
Gain an insight into the health sector while supporting your day-to-day life and family too!
Delivery 1 x day per week
Duration 10 x Weeks
Start Date Wednesday, 27 July
Register Now for our July intake!
Gain a practical introduction
This course provides face-to-face, hands on, practical skills related to;
- Allied Health Assistance
- Aged Care
Across a range of topics including;
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Exercise and Nutrition
- Communication and Time Management
- First Aid
Supporting your growth
Graduates will receive a Statement of Attainment for the following, accredited units;
- CHCCOM005: Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCDIV001: Work with diverse people
- HLTWHS002: Follow safe work practices for direct client care
- HLTWHS006: Manage personal stressors in the work environment
Unit credits can be applied towards;
- HTL52015 Diploma of Remedial Massage
- HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance
The Introduction to Health Skillset CHCSS00088 - INDUCTION provides basic skills to build your confidence and capability.
With the competencies achieved in this course you're eligible for credits towards full qualifications if you're interested in further study.
Our learning environment is fun, practical and supportive. We're here to support you in transitioning to a career you'll really love.